Access to and use of this site ('The King's Ginger') is provided by BB&R Spirits Ltd subject to the following terms:
1. By using The King's Ginger you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of The King's Ginger. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use The King's Ginger.
2. BB&R Spirits Ltd may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made. Your continued use of The King's Ginger after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You must be over the minimum legal drinking age in your country of residence to visit this site. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 years to purchase alcoholic beverages in the UK. Local law applies to all other countries. The King's Ginger requires that customers agree to supply proof of age on request. The King's Ginger is fully licensed and by entering the site you confirm that you are above the legal drinking age in your country of residence.
4. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use The King's Ginger content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any The King's Ginger content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of The King's Ginger content requires the prior written permission of BB&R Spirits Ltd.
5. The King's Ginger will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of The King's Ginger.
6. BB&R Spirits Ltd does not warrant that functions contained in The King's Ginger content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that The King's Ginger or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
No authority is given (implied or expressly) by us to deep link to or to frame any of the content that appears on the website or to use a representation of any company's names or trademarks or brand names and logos contained on this website we reserve the right to prohibit links to our site.
This website may include links to other websites which may be of interest to you. We have no responsibility for the content of any website to which this site links.
7. All trademarked or copyright images, names and logos identifying The King's Ginger or third parities and their products are subject to the restrictions of that copyright and should not be used without the prior consent of the trademark or copyright owners.
8. In accordance with the Companies Act 2006, the operator of the site is:
BB&R Spirits Limited
Registered in England No 379553
3 St James's Street
London SW1A 1EG
The King's Ginger
Berry Bros. & Rudd
3 St James's Street